Friday, September 7, 2007

Its been a while..

So, I guess that it has been awhile and there are lots and lots of newly finished projects. I am back to work after having my knee surgery..

Updates:
MSK3: taken a trip to the frog pond and it may be staying there for a while.
Missing baby booty: yarn has finally arrived to make a matched pair. The mom to be loved it so much that she asked for a matching hat for herself!

New projects:
"Grow with me" from knitty.com The pattern on the bodice was written wrong so it does not come out the way the designer wanted it too... But I still like how it came out.



"Thycus" also from knitty.com I really enjoyed working on this pattern. I used short-rows for the first time



Fingerless Gloves from knitpicks.com They were knit for someone else who I am not sure they are going to appreciate them. I was sad to part with them when I was finished



"Branching out" This project hasnt been finished yet. While I was out of work for my surgery a co-worker gave me a beautiful skein of handpainted silk and mohair from Art yarns. With it i am making a great lace scarf from knitty.com


And finally on the swapping front, I have joined sock wars and the international scarf exchange 5. I know that I am in for an certain early death in the sock wars, but I think that it will be fun!

Ok, well that is enough for now.... Dont really know if anyone is reading this...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello dear! I am reading your blog, so you better keep posting! LOved to hear about all your projects in the works. A friend of mine recently counted all her WIPs and she was at 64!!! Super Scary!

Keep on posting and I hope to hear more from ya!